What is biological control?
PreçoR$ 259,0023.17% OFF
Por:R$ 199,005x de R$ 39,8 no cartão
Seja Premium e
pague apenas: R$ 119.4
pague apenas: R$ 119.4
In the absence of humans, all organisms are in balance with their populations, self-regulating in their habitats. However, due to the need to produce food, man breaks this natural balance and thus plagues arise. In general, biological control seeks to bring this lost balance back. In this course, the subject's expert, Dr. Aloisio Coelho Junior, will teach you about biological pest control.
In this course you will learn about:
- The types of biological control agents;
- The biological control programs;
- The natural enemies available for sale in Brazil;
- Successful cases of biological control in the management of important agricultural pests.
Author: Heraldo Negri de Oliveira
Module 1 • Types of Biological Control Agents
Learn about the types of pest control agents: predatory insects and parasitoids and learn how to recognize parasitism.
Module 2 • What are the possible Biological Control programs?
Know the biological control programs: classic, natural, applied biological control and external management or new approach.
Module 3 • Which natural enemies are available for sale in Brazil
Meet the predators and parasitoids that are commercialized and that integrate successful cases of biological control.
This course is for you who like to watch video classes in which the teacher explains the content and is interested in biological control. It wants to deepen its knowledge on the concepts and the bases of the biological control, which are the biological control agents available in the market for commercialization and the biological control programs.
This course is not for you who do not like watching longer videos and prefer to read texts. You already have all the knowledge about biological control and the use of predators and parasitoids as biological control agents. He does not think that biological control can be an important tool in the management of pests in different cultures.
The course is 100% online, you can attend whenever you want, according to your time availability. With a total workload of 20 hours, the course consists of 10 recorded video classes, separated into 3 modules. Each module consists of:
- 1 booklet with the summary of the content, available for download;
- 1 successful case with examples of practical application of the content presented;
- 1 assessment to test your knowledge.
The course can be paid in cash via bank slip or credit card or in installments up to 5 interest-free installments on your credit card.
- Only supporting material is available for download;
- To complete the course and release your certificate and complete the course, it is necessary to obtain an average equal to or greater than 65% of correct answers;
- Course enrollment lasts for 6 months;
- Access to the course and/or trail is released within 48 hours after payment. Rest assured, as soon as your access is released, our team will contact you with the access guidelines;
For more information about this product, click the button below:
Aloisio Coelho Junior